Monday 30 April 2012

Three owl keyrings and a cake


Hello there!

As I told you all in my last post, I've been making owl keyrings for family and friends when I go over at the end of May. Here are the first three, all a bit different. It was fun experimenting with the different wings and embellishments. The yarn was a bargain I found on our local market, it's Egyptian cotton and a very nice variegated blue/grey/turquoise. There was just one ball and I thought it was an ideal yarn for owls- I've got enough left for another two owls, I think (hope).

I've also been busy baking:


This chocolate banana cake is extremely delicious with its chunks of chocolate and caramelised banana pieces... but I need to write up the recipe before I can give it to you. Believe me, it's worth waiting for.

Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Your owls are soo cute! I love them, I have made another one of these last week too.
    I´m looking forward to your recipe. Your cake looks very delicious!
    Have a great day! Barbina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! ToyHQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: https://www.toyhq.co.uk

    ReplyDelete