Monday 27 September 2010

Chubby panda


Chubby panda
Originally uploaded by aishakenza
Having received a couple of messages concerning difficulties in my chubby teddy pattern, I decided to try it again so I could make the necessary changes. Instead of making another teddy, I decided to alter it slightly and here's the result: Chubby Panda!!
Chubby Panda has black felt around his eyes. His head is all white, and the body is white except for the last four rows, for which I changed the colour to black. I gave him shorter legs than the chubby teddies, and slightly bigger ears. I made Chubby Panda in DK yarn, and I'm pleased with the result. He's really chubby!
Here's the link straight to the my pattern:
http://isitatoy.blogspot.com/2010/07/chubby-teddies-free-pattern.html

No comments:

Post a Comment